Search

ELECTRIC ROYALTIES FILES TECHNICAL REPORT

Electric Royalties Ltd. (TSXV: ELEC) (“Electric Royalties” or the “Company”) announces that today it will file the report entitled “Amended NI 43-101 Technical Report, Middle Tennessee Mines, Tennessee, USA” by Martin Raffield, Ph.D., P.Eng., and David Gaunt, P.Geo., effective date December 31, 2021 (the “Technical Report”) under its profile on www.sedar.com. The report was amended to reflect comments from the regulator.


Electric Royalties acquired a royalty interest on zinc production at the Middle Tennessee Mines (“the MTM Royalty”), located in Smith County, Tennessee, United States, in 2021.The MTM royalty is a sliding scale gross metals royalty, with no royalty payable if the zinc price is below US$0.90 per pound, a 1.0% royalty payable at zinc prices between US$0.90 and US$1.10 per pound, and a 1.4% at royalty payable at zinc prices above US$1.10 per pound. Electric holds a 25% interest in the MTM Royalty with the remaining 75% interest held by Sprott Streaming and Royalties Corp. (see Electric Royalties news release dated August 11, 2021).

PDF of full Press Release.

188 views