Search

ELECTRIC ROYALTIES PROVIDES AN UPDATE ON THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE MINE ZINC ROYALTY

Electric Royalties Ltd. (TSXV: ELEC) (“Electric Royalties” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the strong upward trend in the zinc price has significantly increased the Middle Tennessee Mine ("MTM") zinc royalty payments. The MTM zinc royalty is held in a limited partnership ("MTM LP") in which Electric Royalties owns a 25% economic interest with the remaining 75% interest held by Sprott Streaming and Royalties Corp. (see Electric Royalties’ news release dated August 11, 2021 (the “Acquisition Date”)).

PDF of full Press Release.

180 views